Sunday, August 2, 2009

A WOMAN'S PREROGATIVE

A woman is entitled to change her mind, so I'm changing mine. I have decided not to close this site after all. I'll use it to post some of my other writings. In the past, I had reserved this space to rant about the "famous blogger" who is really in some deep trouble now. The latest chapter includes a video, which I refer to as The Emperor's Video, about the Democrat's plot, the one including Famous Blogger, to attack Governor Sarah Palin. I'll save those details for others to write about. The Emperor's Video seems to go hand-in-hand with some of the articles I had written and published to a different site. I am going to re-post those articles here. They will all contain the disclaimer below:

NOTE: This article was originally published on a different site. Both the article and the writer have been removed from that site involuntarily. I do, however, understand the reasons for it, and I expected it.

I think it is important for the writing to be read; therefore, I am posting it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment