Sunday, January 10, 2010

Thoughts on Life in General

I remember a time when life was so simple. 

If I didn't want to clean my room or make my bed there was no problem - my mother would do it for me. 

The things I worried about most were if the mud pie was "done" and where to hide in the "feed and seed" section of the general store so my dog could come find me.

I could put a worm or a minnow on my fish hook, but Daddy had to take the fish off - I just never could put my fingers in a fish's mouth to get the hook out.

Then I grew up and things got more interesting.  Now I'm older and there isn't much interesting anymore.  How much are my prescriptions going to cost this month?  Is Medicare going to cover a medical test my physician says I should have?  What do I do when the money's gone but there is still month left?

In everything God has brought me through in my entire lifetime, He has always had a blessing waiting for me at the end of the trial.  I know He always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment