Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Nouns and Verbs

There are entirely too many different definitions of pain in our world.  I am trying to turn over a new page in my own personal dictionary and there will be some changes in the definitions of some of my words.

PAIN will probably carry a definition something like this:
     What someone who is irritating you causes in your backside.

There are other words that will carry new definitions in my dictionary also.  Check these out:

     Time - how long one spends doing something nice.
     Fruit - banana on cereal, peach in cobbler, cherry in pie, chocolate on everything.
     Fun -  anything that doesn't invoke tears.

What do you think of my dictionary so far?  Neat, huh?  Oh!  There's another one.  I'd better write that down before I forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment